Enjoy better health and living. Save time, effort, and money. A grain mill with quality workmanship you can trust. Mercy highly recommends her WonderMill Grain Mill. This mill is the best if you grind more than 4 cups of flour a day at least 3 days a week. It is a breeze to use and cleanup, and is the quietest electric mill on the market. The only drawback is that it only grinds dry grains (nothing wet, oily, etc.).
The World’s cleanest, quietest, easy to use Mill.
- The World’s Cleanest, Quietest, Easy To Use Mill
- High speed, stainless steel mill will not overheat your flour
- Maintenance and trouble free design – no gumming, jamming or glazing
- 12-cup capacity flour receiver doubles as a convenient storage canister
- 1-3/4 hp motor, 120 volts, Lifetime Warranty (See manual for details)
- Free Shipping
This Wondermill Grain Mill includes a Small Grains Attachment.
The WonderMill electric grain mill can mill many small grains such as amaranth, teff, tapioca, quinoa, coarse salt, and more… When grinding these small grains, it is necessary to feed them into the grain mill very slowly to avoid clogging the motor. This can either be done by carefully pouring the small grains in very slowly while milling or with the use of the SMALL GRAIN ATTACHMENT.
The Small Grains Attachment allows you to pour all your small grains in the hopper and it takes care of feeding them into the grain mill slowly, making it a fool proof process for milling small grains properly.